Search This Blog

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Raisin' the Roof

When our Princess was born we were minorly worried. She was very, relaxed, for lack of a better word. Her arms just hung there most of the time, she held her body awkwardly - even for a baby, her eyes didn't focus on things and just seemed totally unresponsive. Gradually we started to notice small differences and eventually she really did come into her own.

Photobucket
The Princess - 4 months old

These days, her personality astounds me. She is always talking and clapping and blowing kisses. She follows Angel Boy around, crawling - but wishing to walk, wrestles with him and stands on her own with no issue.

The new baby hysteria has been officially replaced with "OH MY GOODNESS I ALMOST HAVE A TODDLER... A SECOND TODDLER" hysteria. While I am still so excited to have a walking, talking second child, I am definitely scared! My life is on the verge of getting wildly out of control... and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment