Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bored

I found this really great project in my Cookie magazine over a year ago. They did a feature of this one particular lady's home and in her room she had polaroid pictures of her family hanging in the shape of a heart. I decided that this was a much cheaper fix for our lack of a head board than actually buying a headboard. El Vaquero is still unconvinced, his headboard/footboard quest still goes.

Anyway, I loved the idea and set out, over months, editing my pictures into little squares (3x3 I think) and cutting them out and eventually hanging them up. I LOVED it.


This was all done during my crazy nesting phase right before our Princess was born. Princess was born at home so I felt like I needed our room to be perfect.

And it was.

Now, I can't figure out a way to incorporate our little princess into it without removing perfect little pictures of the Angel Boy or expanding the heart so big that it loses it's charm. So this leaves me board. Head board and foot board :)

I need them.

But it did lend it's self to a great photoshoot with Angel Boy and editing done with the actions provided by P-Dub.



Add ImageIf nothing else at all, I am so happy to have these pictures. There is something about my big boy looking towards a heart made up all of special moments in his life, that just warms my heart. This picture in itself is special to me because it was just before I told him he was too big for diapers. We have been diaper free ever since, almost 3 months. Thank goodness, because 7 months with two in diapers was just too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment